Fuel Your Body...Pole Smoothie!Jun 11, 2021
What would you like to drink after an intense pole training or class?
Let's think of something that matches our lifestyle. It should be a drink:
Don't worry because I'm willing to help you with this recipe that you won't be able to resist...
The POLE SMOOTHIE!
It will give you most of the nutrients you need to recover at your best, but with the right calories to keep you healthy and have the energy you need.
So here is the recipe for the POLE SMOOTHIE in vegan version!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (155 g)
- 1 cup plant milk of your choice (250 ml), I used oat milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 198
- Sugar: 17.8 g
- Sodium: 55.2 mg
- Fat: 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.7 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
Yummy, isn't it?
Some tips to customize your POLE SMOOTHIE
- Use fresh or frozen strawberries or any other berries.
- Almond butter or any other nut butter can be used instead of the peanut butter. You can also add some nut milk or just some nuts or seeds.
- Feel free to add other ingredients like greens, plant based protein or superfoods.
It's perfect to fuel your body after an intense pole session, but you can enjoy it any time!
And remember, if you're preparing for a competition or training hard, schedule some time to recharge and make sure you're eating right.
Try the recipe and let me know what you think!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.